Bill Corbin

The blog of a novel writer, committed to the process of writing excellent novels and slowly building a readership.

Name:
Location: Carmel, Indiana

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The Four Novels

An obscure old philosopher once said, "If you blow not your own horn, your horn may never blow," or something like that. In that spirit, I will boldly claim that I've developed not one but four novels that will provide first-rate, page-turning enjoyment. My confidence is reader-based, not ego-based. [My authorly ego was beaten into submission years ago.] Over the years, I have distributed hundreds of manuscripts to my "test-readers." Now I'm receiving real input from book purchasers.

I would be honored if you would check out the novels, covered in depth (and purchasable) at www.BillCorbin.com.

Here's a cut-paste from the summary page of my website, providing a readers-digest summary of the storylines. The website includes preview copy from each book.

Silent Hero: An innocent young man’s life is turned upside down when he falls in love with a woman whose family is rumored to have criminal connections. [Available now.]

Players and Pawns: A young woman rising in a corrupt corporation risks her value system and, unwittingly, her life at the altar of career advancement

Accidental Soldiers: Restless retirees form an organization aimed at fighting business corruption, but unwittingly attack a crime syndicate, with deadly results.

The Alphabet Affair: A woman fights valiantly to save her marriage and the lives of those she loves, after an indiscretion causes her family to be stalked by a team of ruthless adventurer-conmen.


Visit www.billcorbin.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home